Sunday, October 24, 2010

Icarus...living dangerously!

Wow.

That's all I can say about this.

I have a story coming up in PARAGON called "Icarus Dangerous", which starts where the classic Greek legend ends...and takes off from there. In big style. The series is due to debut in issue 7 of the comic, which should be out by Christmas, all going well.

I've been EXTREMELY lucky in that my story has bagged the cover slot for the issue. And I've been even luckier in that the artist signed up to realise it was "pencilmonkey" extraordinaire and all around great guy MATT SOFFE. Just look at this! How could you possibly improve on it? It captures the character better than I could have imagined and sets the tone of the piece - ie, DANGER, because this strapping young Greek chap (he's not gay) is going to be getting himself into a LOT of it in my tale - perfectly.

Feast your eyes on this little beauty!

3 comments:

  1. It's a lovely cover. And not gay in the slightest.

    Well, not much anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover, Davey seem's to be putting together quite a nice eclectic mix of stories.Look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete